Héctor Hiram Guedea Noriega (Colima, México, 1986)
- PhD in Computer Science, University of Murcia, Spain (2016-2022)
- Master in Information Technology, University of Colima, México (2009-2011)
- Telematics Engineer, University of Colima, México (2005-2009)
- Software Engineer (Academic Exchange), University of Granada, Spain (2008-2009)
- CEO & Founder, Suippy, Making the E-Commerce Simple (2023-current)
- Senior Software Engineer, AdhocWorks, Canada, Remote Work (2017-2021, 2022-current)
- Senior Software Developer, GRAYBOX, USA, Remote Work (2021-2022).
- Programming Teacher, Secretariat of Public Education, Colima (2013-current)
- Digital Manager and Web Development, Secretariat of Culture, Government of Colima (2011-2021)
- Senior Software Engineer, Anagram Technology, Colima (2019-2020)
- Senior Software Engineer, Asom! Interactive, Colima (2019)
- Lecturer, CEPC University (2013-2019)
- Founder and CEO, Smartbird (2009-2015)
PhD in Computer Science at the University of Murcia (Spain), Master in Information Technology and Telematics Engineer from the University of Colima. I did an academic exchange at the University of Granada, Spain at the ETS of Computer Engineering and Telecommunications (2008-2009), where I received an honorable mention as Software Engineer.
CEO and Founder of Suippy, the best e-commerce platform for entrepreuners and small business (2023-current). Senior Software Engineer at AdhocWorks from Toronto, Canada (2017-2021, 2022-current). I was Senior Software Developer at GRAYBOX from Portland, Oregon, USA (2021-2022). I’m Tech Teacher at the Secretariat of Public Education of the State of Colima (2013-current). I was Digital Manager for the Secretariat of Culture of the State of Colima (2016-2021), previously I was Coordinator of Cultural Promotion for this same government institution (2011-2016). I was lecturer at CEPC University (2013-2019), taught the courses Virtual Learning and Digital Project Management (Master in Education), and Informatics (Bachelor in Education). I was founder and CEO of Smartbird, Development, Web Design and Social Media agency (2009-2015).
I was an IT consultant and Web Developer for the General Coordination of Teaching, University of Colima (2009). Previously, I worked at the General Directorate of Higher Education, University of Colima, as Developer and Web Designer (2007-2009).
Lines of Research / Interests:
- Semantic Web, Ontologies and Knowledge Based Systems
- Social Technologies
- Social Big Data, Real-Time Applications and Ecommerce
- Web development & technologies: front-end and back-end development